Friday, December 16, 2005

Hate sites

I am trying to determine what constitutes a "hate site".

I visited that godhatesfags.com for the first time, thinking that surely that must constitute a hate site, which indeed it does.

I just started using chimpmarks.com to store my bookmarks. The funny thing is, when I entered that link in the firefox browser, it was redirected to godlovesfags.com?! I dont know whether that is the doing of the mozilla folks or the chipmarkfolks.

I am also discussing the issue of capital punishment with folks in Nigeria, just to get a feeling for people opinions around the world.

Mainly, I am also testing out this new BLOG business, to get a feel for what it can do for me, and whether I shall use it a lot.

Comments:
Test of comments.
 
Received test email
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?