Sunday, December 18, 2005

Helping a young poet in Nigeria

http://www.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1134954070&user=boomieask

I have an internet friend in Lagos, Nigeria. I told him to write his
poems in a letter and mail them to the USA, and I would type them
and post them on the internet, since he does not have a computer
and the internet cafe is expensive. How much will it cost him to send
an ordinary letter to me in the USA. He seemed confused, and said he
spent $100 to send something via DHL to Netherlands. I am certain
that sending an ordinary letter at a local post office is not going to
cost more than the price of a lunch. I can send a big envelope from
USA to Israel for $5.00 USD. Please advise me. I searched in google,
and found all sorts of info about Nipost, the Nigerian postal system,
but nothing about the cost of sending a letter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?