Saturday, May 31, 2008

Meeting Chris Noth In The Street

Meeting Chris Noth in the street


with comments on Sex In The City (the movie)

recorded on youtube at literarydiscussions (click link below title)

or click on my 8 minute youtube recording


I was outside Chris Noth's building, standing 3 feet from his open car window, startled to see my favorite actor, and stammered "You are my hero"

Here is my tribute to actor Chris Noth, along with my reflections upon the newly released movie, "Sex In The City."

P.S. - Here is my little trick to test if my blog is in the search engines:

I include some rumplestiltskin word. My word is anekantavadaellada

Ellada is the modern Greek word for Greece.
Anekantavada is a Jain religion term meaning many-pointedness or
"Any attempt to express the truth of being and reality is but some partial aspect of reality."

An = not
ekanta = one
vada = view, path, truth, knowledge (or something like that)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?