Monday, February 07, 2011

being me is a dirty job but someone has to do it

 comparative world religion stuff; its what i do, i am an expert in it.... and we live in a judaeo-christian environment... and it really communicates things to certain people... and if anyone doesnt like who i am or how i write they can F off and die.... because like Popeye i yam what I yam and thats all that I yam, but you like me for the laughs, so i dont thing you are about to defriend me.... and i respect the way YOU are and i knew you from your teens.... but i do not ever expect you to become me, and i know you well never expect me to become you... its a dirty job, being me, but someone has to do it..... if not now, when? if not you, who? hey that is Talmudic.... 

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?