Saturday, February 05, 2011

Brokeback Mountain Rancher Aguirre

Now if you remember Brokeback Mountain... 

The name of the sheep ranch boss was Aguirre.... and if you google on that you will learn
that the name comes from the Latin Agricola (farmer) and they took slaves from Spain and brought them to Ireland and that is where the dark-haired Irish beauties come from with the Spanish Moroccan blood.... and the coat of arms for Aguirre has in Latin a motto from Cato which says something like "If you must lose all else, at least retain your honor and dignity"

So goddamit I am gonna retain my honor and dignity, and if anyone doesnt like that then thats just too bad. 

If anyone gets pissed off and tells me to f* off and die.... I really dont lose anything except that this stuff I have been doing is kind of interesting...
but I will never benefit from anything I do anyway....

I have been shit on so many times in 62 years that I dont even blink... and I dont even expect anything decent from any other human being  because I would only be disappointed and IF per some rare chance someone is decent back to me then I am just pleasantly surprised....

A pessimist is an optimist with "on-the-job-training"


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?