Sunday, February 06, 2011

I don't like sports

to me every and any sport is like watching an ant farm with all these little things running around after some king of ball or puck, and i would have no idea which team to root for or which player to admire... and i cannot understand what scores mean... in the sense that it has no meaning for me, i cannot get excited... nudity excites me... sports victory/defeat eludes me... i did some work for a man, and after we met, he mentioned his favorite team and wiggle his eyebrows with a snicker... as if he were mentioning different sexual practices to see what i find exciting... do i like boobs or butts or missionary... and the sports thing has ZERO MEANING TO ME I DONT EVEN KNOW WHICH SPORT THAT TEAM PLAYS GODAMMIT ... so dont wiggle your freaking eyebrows at me and snicker and expect me to know what the hell you mean or expect

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?