Thursday, March 03, 2011

Senior Health and Wellness

Yes, FB notifies in the sense that I see your post on my wall, and see a new group to the left of my home page. Excellent idea. Intellectually, I realize that we are in the same age group, but emotionally, I see you as a petulant ingénue with a pouting bee-sting lower lip (which begs me to google for the word ingénue complete with accent) and now I notice a magazine by that name... http://www.ingenue.com ... which in turn reminds my of Dorothy Palmer, who is a talent agent for such vivacious young performers,...  which reminds me of Dorothy's age 80 eternal optimism and desire to live to 150 which, which for a lateral thinker that I am, brings us right back to health and wellness for people in this twilight time which is as Baudelaire might often say the crepuscular dawn (and all this in a sentence of paragraph length which might make St. Paul blush, but he would use it anyway.)  I think I shall add Dorothy Palmer to this group.  And I volunteer my services as admin, should you feel the need. I do know Facebook Group functionality inside and out. Thanks for the add. So where is that old rascal, Fenton. Is he lurking about. He would post even longer paragraphs and drag Teddy Roosevelt and Stalin into the mix along with freemarket economy. (ha ha)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?