Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Future of America (Not)

No offense, all due respect and all, but I think the whole damn country has some kind of Christ Complex, meaning a notion that some one person, any person, can make a difference and make things better. I like Obama but I think America is going down no matter who is at the helm. I know this sounds perverse of me but I would love to see Obama haters get their person of choice, a Republican I suppose, in the White House, and then see the country go down the tubes even faster and OH will I laugh my ass off.... but I dont have much longer to live so I dont really have any vested interest in the success or failure of America.... but I just see failure as inevitable from forces at work for a century and no one person, not even Jesus H. Christ Himself, could make any difference...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?