Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mandarin Song Non-Stop Sadness by Huang Shujun

Here is a tiny url link to the Google Documents spreadsheet which shows the vocabulary for the lyrics.

http://tinyurl.com/65bgb46

I will gradually fill in the pinyin phonetics and meanings and you will see the updates whenever you visit.

I was able to generate the vocabulary list as follows:

1.) past the pictograms into a Rich Text Format Document opened in
Microsoft Word or a Google Document.  Put spaces around each character either manually 
or by creating a Macro to repeated click right arrow and space and right arrow

Sub Macro2()
'
' Macro2 Macro
' Macro recorded 9/16/2011 by
'
    Selection.MoveRight Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1
    Selection.TypeText Text:=" "
    Selection.MoveRight Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1
    Selection.TypeText Text:=" "
    Selection.MoveRight Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1
    Selection.TypeText Text:=" "
    Selection.MoveRight Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1
    Selection.TypeText Text:=" "
    .
    ... etc .... the more you repeat the faster it works
    .
    Selection.MoveRight Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1
    Selection.TypeText Text:=" "
    Selection.MoveRight Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1
    Selection.TypeText Text:=" "
    Selection.MoveRight Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1
    Selection.TypeText Text:=" "
End Sub

Once each character is separated by spaces you can copy and paste the lyrics into:

http://www.online-utility.org/text/analyzer.jsp

I was able to download the video using Real Player and then convert it to MP3 so I can listen to it on my Blackberry and Coby player and learn to sing it which will help my Mandarin.

Here is the Youtube link

This all started with a KISS when I posted:

吻 = Wěn = Kiss ... which might be useful if you could get a Chinese person to stand still for a few minutes.
亲吻和拥抱马不停蹄 - Qīnwěn hé yǒngbào mǎbùtíngtí - Kiss and hug non-stop.

If we break down the word for non-stop:
马 - horse
不- not
停 - stop
蹄 - hoof

When I put the Chinese characters back into translate.google.com it comes out : Non-stop kissing and hugging.

Speaking of "non-stop" - Here is a tranlation of the lyrics of a song-----Non-stop sadness Authors: Huang Shujun Composer: Huang Shujun

I will always remember the boy when the back door of the Vivian family agreed to pray for an eternal Oh! Will break my heart the memory of

Her eyes mist warm hands soft voice mercy of my mind the last words she said

She said: the distance of the world has a bright future waiting for you girls and cute boys! Gypsy, I do not deserve to stay attracted to you as I do not cry Oh ...

Oh the sadness ...... I am non-stop non-stop Oh ...... I ran to the far non-stop non-stop I am sad to be here

I will always remember June last year, Juan-Juan closed the rear door when she ran away tears Oh! I mist her face expressionless eyes warm hands soft voice that no longer belongs to me only the last words

She said: I know I can only live in your most lonely days lonely lovely boy! Gypsy's you I'm just a little memory soon you forget

Oh the sadness ...... I am non-stop non-stop Oh ...... I ran to the far non-stop non-stop I want to forget the sad Oh ...... here's my sad non-stop non-stop and ran to the far Oh. sad ..... my non-stop non-stop to where I am actually going to.


The Lyrics for NON-STOP Sadness :

马不停蹄的忧伤作词:黄舒骏作曲:黄舒骏

我永远记得少年的时候在薇薇家的后门祈求一个永恒的约定喔! 令我心碎的记忆

她那凄迷的眼睛温暖的小手轻柔的声音怜悯着我的心意说着她最后的话语

她说:远方的世界有着一位姑娘和美好前程等着你可爱的男孩! 吉普赛的我不值得你为我停留倾心喔...不要哭泣

喔......我马不停蹄的忧伤马不停蹄向远方奔去喔......我马不停蹄的忧伤马不停蹄我来到这里

我永远记得去年的六月当娟娟关上车门她泪奔而去喔! 我面无表情她那凄迷的眼睛温暖的小手轻柔的声音再也不属于我只有那最后的话语

她说:我知道我只能活在你最寂寞孤独的日子里可爱的男孩! 吉普赛的你我只是你一个小小的回忆很快你就忘记

喔......我马不停蹄的忧伤马不停蹄向远方奔去喔......我马不停蹄的忧伤马不停蹄我要忘记这里喔......我马不停蹄的忧伤马不停蹄

Pinyin:

Mǎbùtíngtí de yōushāng zuòcí: Huángshūjùn zuòqǔ: Huángshūjùn Wǒ yǒngyuǎn jìde shàonián de shíhou zài wēi wēi jiā de hòumén qíqiú yīgè yǒnghéng de yuēdìng ō! Lìng wǒ xīn suì de jìyì Tā nà qīmí de yǎnjīng wēnnuǎn de xiǎoshǒu qīngróu de shēngyīn liánmǐnzhe wǒ de xīnyì shuōzhe tā zuìhòu de huàyǔ Tā shuō: Yuǎnfāng de shìjiè yǒuzhe yī wèi gūniang hé měihǎo qiánchéng děngzhe nǐ kě'ài de nánhái! Jípǔ sài de wǒ bù zhídé nǐ wèi wǒ tíngliú qīngxīn ō... Bùyào kūqì Ō...... Wǒ mǎbùtíngtí de yōushāng mǎbùtíngtí xiàng yuǎnfāng bēn qù ō...... Wǒ mǎbùtíngtí de yōushāng mǎbùtíngtí wǒ lái dào zhèlǐ Wǒ yǒngyuǎn jìde qùnián de liù yuè dāng juān juān guānshàng chēmén tā lèi bēn ér qù ō! Wǒ miàn wú biǎoqíng tā nà qīmí de yǎnjīng wēnnuǎn de xiǎoshǒu qīngróu de shēngyīn zài yě bù shǔyú wǒ zhǐyǒu nà zuìhòu de huàyǔ Tā shuō: Wǒ zhīdào wǒ zhǐ néng huó zài nǐ zuì jìmò gūdú de rìzi lǐ kě'ài de nánhái! Jípǔ sài de nǐ wǒ zhǐshì nǐ yīgè xiǎo xiǎo de huíyì hěn kuài nǐ jiù wàngjì Ō...... Wǒ mǎbùtíngtí de yōushāng mǎbùtíngtí xiàng yuǎnfāng bēn qù ō...... Wǒ mǎbùtíngtí de yōushāng mǎbùtíngtí wǒ yào wàngjì zhèlǐ ō...... Wǒ mǎbùtíngtí de yōushāng mǎbùtíngtí



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?