Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dissent is not always trolling

I have been blogging each and every day since 1998 and most of it is available on line. It is true that there are people who violently disagree with me but there are also people who see me as a champion of what they believe SO simply because some people might disagree with me does NOT make me a TROLL.  You will remember an episode from The Family Guy where baby Stewied (who may or may not be gay) and Bryan the dog go back in time to Nazi Germany, and grab uniforms to disguise themselves. They notice on the uniform a McCain/Palin button. It is amusing but there is truth in jest. Would you say that The Family Guy cartoon speaks for the progressive left or for the conservative right.   It is important to reallize that not everyone who disagrees with us is disagreeable or a troll.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?